Protect Your Mobile Apps
Many IT organizations are now developing and deploying custom mobile apps for their employees that provide access to highly sensitive business information. But with fragmentation of mobile devices, a possible mix of company-owned and BYOD, and a growing range of security threats, IT security professionals are now asking:
- How do we ensure our mobile apps are using certified industry-leading data encryption?
- How can we manage application policies and protect sensitive apps from leaking data?
- Can we centrally configure, manage, secure and wipe all business-related apps and data independent of the device itself?
Safeguard Your Mobile Apps
The Fixmo SafeGuard SDK creates a secure container around mobile apps by “wrapping” them with advanced security controls and data encryption. It leverages the same technology that powers the Fixmo SafeZone secure workspace, which has been developed as part of Fixmo’s Co-operative Research and Development Agreement (CRADA) with the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA) and is now available for government agencies and enterprise customers around the world.
Wrap Your App with Defense-Grade Security and Policy Management
The Fixmo SafeGuard SDK enables enterprise app developers to add advanced security controls to their custom apps for iOS and Android. With the Fixmo SafeGuard SDK, app developers can add the following capabilities to their mobile apps:
- Defense-grade encryption of data-at-rest and data-in-transit using FIPS 140-2 validated AES 256-bit encryption
- Application-level policy management including password controls and security checks to prevent the app from running if the device has been compromised, Jailbroken or Rooted
- Remote Application Management including remote lock/wipe commands and custom management policies
- Ability to Deploy Apps into Fixmo SafeZone, the secure workspace for enterprises and government agencies for BYOD and corporate-owned iOS and Android devices
Deploy Your Apps via a Custom Container or the Fixmo SafeZone Secure Workspace
Once one or more apps have been updated and re-packaged using the Fixmo SafeGuard SDK, they can be deployed to mobile devices within a custom secure container environment, or they can be deployed into the Fixmo SafeZone secure corporate workspace and be centrally managed alongside other enterprise apps.
Choose the Path that's Right for You
- Fixmo SafeZone Customers can engage Fixmo SafeZone Certified Development Partners to assist them in securing their mobile apps with the Fixmo SafeGuard SDK and preparing them for deployment into the Fixmo SafeZone secure workspace.
- Independent Software Vendors and Systems Integrators can register to access the Fixmo SafeGuard SDK as part of the Fixmo SafeZone Certified Partner Program.
Additional Fixmo SafeGuard Resources
- Fixmo SafeZone: Learn more about the Fixmo SafeZone secure workspace solution for iOS and Android that keeps all corporate email, documents, browsing and apps securely contained and under IT control.
- Fixmo SafeZone Certified Partner Program: Learn more about the Fixmo SafeZone Certified Partner Program and how you can engage Certified Development Partners or become one yourself!