Fixmo SafeZone is the defense-grade secure workspace solution for smartphones and tablets that keeps all business-related data and applications encrypted, contained and under IT control no matter who owns the device.
IT departments are under increasing pressure to embrace the bring-your-own-device (BYOD) approach and to provide access to corporate email and applications from an employee's personal device of choice. They are also under pressure to protect their enterprise data and maintain corporate compliance.
As both company-liable and employee-owned mobile devices proliferate in the enterprise, many difficult questions are coming to light:
- Can you secure and manage all corporate data on the mobile devices connected to your network?
- Can you wipe all business data, including documents, from a BYOD device without impacting personal data?
- Can you assign strong IT policies to your business apps independent of the device-level policies?
- Can you enable secure access to the intranet on employee-owned devices without deploying a full VPN?
- Can you monitor and prove compliance with data privacy regulations and strong data encryption policies?
Fixmo SafeZone combines end-to-end defense-grade security with a full suite of integrated business productivity apps to offer a comprehensive, no-compromise solution to corporate data protection and BYOD enablement.
Fixmo SafeZone is uniquely designed to ensure that ALL corporate data – including email, documents, browsing and application data – remains secured within a single tightly controlled, high assurance secure container that is protected from malicious attack and accidental data loss. Fixmo SafeZone also offers unique flexibility – it can operate independent of an MDM solution, as an integrated component with 3rd party MDM products, or as part of a complete Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solution with Fixmo EMP.
Fixmo SafeZone provides the following features and functionality:
- Secure Email/PIM, Browser, Document Management, and Camera
- FIPS 140-2 AES 256-bit encryption of all corporate data at-rest and in-transit
- Behind-the-firewall secure proxy server enables enterprise connectivity without the need for 3rd party VPN or routing traffic through a 3rd party Network Operating Center (NOC)
- Access control policies, multi-factor authentication, data leakage prevention and remote IT management with ability to selectively wipe all corporate data without impacting personal data
- Server-side policy control for restricting access to ActiveSync
Fixmo SafeZone keeps all corporate data and apps on smartphones and tablets stored in a "secure sandbox" environment that remains fully isolated and contained from the personal side of the device. The secure workspace is encrypted and password-protected, meaning corporate data remains secured even when the device itself is unlocked.
And if an employee loses a device or leaves the organization, IT can remotely lock or wipe the corporate data and apps without impacting the personal side of the device.